Check your website today with Total Validator's range of products.
Total Validator will validate your HTML and CSS, check that pages are accessible, run a spell check, and check for broken links, performing a one-click validation of your website.
Since its release in 2005, Total Validator has become extremely popular with Web developers around the world. So that each year millions of pages are validated using our products.
Total Validator is used by some of the top sites in the world and many government organisations, so why not join them today?
19th January 2017:
- Total Validator v11.4.0 released, with a few bug fixes and the latest standards updates.
7th January 2017:
- Chrome extension v2.7 released, with minor improvements.
- Firefox extension v2.7 released, with minor improvements.
1st January 2017:
- Major website refresh with updated navigation and initial responsive design.
16th December 2016:
- Total Validator v11.3.0 released, containing a new report which lists pages by issue, a new HTML 5.2 validator, and all the latest standards updates.
- Chrome extension v2.6 released, updated to the latest Chrome API.
- Firefox extension v2.6 released, based on the new WebExtension API for 2017 and beyond.