The Pro tool has the same core features as the Basic tool, but can validate an entire site in one go rather than just one page at a time. It also includes a CSS validator and has many other features described below. Some of the top sites in the world are now validated using the Pro tool, so why not join them today?
Some of the additional features of the Pro tool include:
- Validate an entire website, or more than one site in one go
- Select exactly what parts of your site(s) to validate and what to avoid
- Select exactly what validations to perform, by site, by page, and by item
- Validate CSS to the W3C Standards
- Validate password protected areas of your site
- Validate pages behind authenticating proxy servers
- Limited command line operation*
- Simple creation of spell check dictionaries, or use your own
- Create and use dictionaries for other languages
- Control over what is reported and how it is reported
- Save results to the folder of your choice
Our sample report shows an example of what the validation results look like.
*Note that the command line option is for the use of one person only as the license prevents embedding within an automated system shared by many people, for example as used in continuous integration or as part of your own service or software. If you are interested in integrating Total Validator into a continuous integration system then check out our Embedded tool.